Welcome to DA, and Algebra I.
Here are a few helpful things to help you get ready for a great school year.
Algebra I Supply List:
Students will be expected to bring the following items to class on a daily basis:
- Algebra Nation Workbook (May be kept in classroom and taken home when necessary.)
- 3-ring binder (rings at least 1”) with all work in chronological order
- Both Notebook & Graph paper
- At least 2 pencils
- Standard ear-buds or headphones. (Plug-in, not Bluetooth)
- Textbook – Florida Algebra 1 Common Core: Pearson, 2015. (Optional as a resource)
- Scientific Calculator – The following calculators are approved for use on the Algebra I FSA End-of-Course assessment, and are highly recommended:
- Texas Instruments TI-30Xa,
- Casio fx-260,
- Casio fx-82,
- Sharp EL-510R,
- Sharp EL-510RN
*Cell phones may not be used as calculators.
Additional course information can be accessed in the Course info form Algebra 1 – 2019-2020. Check it out, and feel free to look around the site for more information.